Tuesday 22 March 2016

Artful process #AranaART

With ongoing pressures of everyday life. Once and awhile you are thrown a curve ball that upsets the balance of your inner peace. Pain is when my body takes over and my mind shortly follows... I pick up my pen and start to draw. Clearing my mind and focusing on an image, releasing my feelings in pictures as I am defenceless to stop the process.
Fear, pain and hurt, quickly transform into creativity and ideas... The world seems suddenly full of possibility, my mind takes time to process what I have drawn. I'm giving a poetic version and beauty to a dark feeling. Look towards the light, we are like moths to a flame, the light draws you in and opens your mind to a magical world of possibilities. 
All our answers are hidden deep within
A3 ink on paper
March 2016
contact info@AranaART.com

Transform your pain and fear from within, release it with beauty share love and positivity. Your battles are your own, take pride in the treasure you produce in life. Pain doesn't always need to be feared, learn from it, take out the positive... focus there...
My mind slowly starts to breath as I slip into a meditative like state, repetitive motions are calming and relax my fast moving mind.
After clearing the rage of emotion, the journey begins....

Alternative Imagination
Ink on Paper A3
March 2016
Arana Kennedy
Now I'm centred and focused and calmy drifting out at sea, seeking an adventure and daring to dream. Who cares about the small stuff when there's so much good to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment