Saturday 28 May 2016

Preparing for the final stages of Phoenix Rising

The pheonix Emerges... A strong symbolic mystical creature...

Creating, living, dreaming...

Awaking from a deep dream filled sleep... the faint sound of early birds warming their voices as the rising sun brings a low dusky light. The air is buzzing with magical currents, the energy oozing out with the first light burst of dawn. As the outside world slowing begins to wake I give thanks for a new day filled with endless possibilities.

Standing in the course sand at the edge of the water, I slowly massage the souls of my feet as I take in the beautiful sea veiw. Nature is alive and being out early in the morning your senses feel heightened... you can feel the power around you.

I submerge myself in the sea as I clear my mind and think of nothing but this very moment. Floating with the cool water on my back as I feel the sun warm me as I drift with the waves and the current.

In times of sudden storms on the sea... swirling winds bring change to the air. A pressure building against the current, standing strong as the water rushes to push me in another direction. I do not fight the current, I drift with the tide and ease myself gentally back to where I am going.

Fear parallises me
Am I strong enough?
Am I worthy enough?
What is this invisible energy pushing me, pushing any of us towards out better selves.

I breath deep until the peace returns. Every part of my is alive and awake and I am ready to face the day with a positive perspective. 
As the phoenix rises out of the fire and enters into a blue space of calm, its sharp constract on the landscape inspires the imagination.

Using watercolour inspired by recent lessons I taught... I was taken back to school art class memories. Refilling my ink pens as I set to work on the final stages of my phoenix.

visit my website
www.aranaART.com
instagram Arana ART


No comments:

Post a Comment